Senior Gas Servicing and Compliance Officer
Our client is looking for a Senior Gas Servicing and Compliance Officer. To understand the needs of our customers and to identify what is required to ensure that customers receive the help/service they need in order to resolve their issue or problem.
The successful candidate will carry out appropriate tasks and to work with in-conjunction with colleagues, 3rd parties, partners and suppliers to deliver the services that our customers want and need.
They will audit gas works carried out by the in house team and contractors to ensure that both Gas quality and compliance standards throughout are maintained in accordance with current regulations, best practice, Gas Safe rules relating to registration and technical standards are maintained.
- To manage the gas services team across all housing assets.
- To be the responsible person for the delivery of the council’s gas services statutory compliance function, ensuring the service and work is fully compliant.
- To manage the council’s approach to gas compliance and H&S risk, ensuring that monitoring and reporting systems are followed to capture, monitor and mitigate against risk.
- To lead on planning scheduling and delivery of the gas servicing programme and repairs in accordance with The Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1988 and associated British Standards.
- To manage the day to day gas service for all housing assets, monitoring measures and escalating performance issues or compensation events to the Mechanical and Electrical Manager.