Based in Esher paying £21.30ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Our client is looking for a Revenues and Benefits Quality Assurance Manager. To be responsible for Quality Assurance on Housing Benefits and Local Taxation and this will include inspections, appeals and training.
Specific duties and responsibilities
• All customers must be treated politely and with respect in accordance with policy and procedures.
• The postholder will have a good all-round knowledge of Local Taxation and/or Housing Benefit matters and maintain a good knowledge of the relevant legislation.
• Effectively manage the staff in the Team, including responsibility for setting and monitoring against agreed targets.
• Inspections based on all property data of properties within the Borough in relation to the valuation activities and updates to the systems as required.
• Liaise with the Valuation Office as appropriate, ensuring the tax base is up to date.
• To maintain accurate records and controls of each visit/inspection.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk