PT Corporate Programme Office Administrator
PT Corporate Programme Office Administrator needed in Newbury Ref 5142367
- developing an in-depth understanding of the databases and spreadsheets used to support the Corporate Programme Office and ensure these are maintained up to date.
- maintaining meeting schedules and other planning and monitoring spreadsheets up to date
- producing regular Excel or Word-based reports and bulletins, from multiple data sources, for various stakeholders, including Councillors, Senior Managers and staff
- assisting in responding to internal and external data queries, including Freedom of Information requests
- organising and attending meetings for Corporate Programme including New Ways of Working in order to provide administrative support
- providing administrative support for the Working programme of work, compiling data, assisting with report information
- to be responsible for compiling and circulating agendas, drafting minutes and following up issues arising at various meetings of the Corporate Programme
- collating data manually from different services/teams for the purposes of Corporate Programme reporting.