Project Co-Ordinator needed in Truro £10.02ph ref 5173768
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
· To scope, undertake and complete projects
· Supporting the project work of team members by developing appropriate systems, maintaining records and monitoring delivery to ensure comprehensive performance management information is available
· Provision of effective advice to managers
· To undertake research and to analyse, compile and present relevant information on a range of topics
· Provide an effective and efficient service
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contact Tracing admin officers needed in Blackpool £11.50ph ref 0004 80BC / 1 Full time hours on a temporary basis....Apply For This Job