Programme Officer needed in Lisburn Ref 372391 Paying £15.81 - 19.69 per hr
- To assist the Programmes Manager to apply for and secure Government & EU funding to deliver economic development programmes within the Council area. To assist in the management and implementation of secured Government & EU funded economic development programmes and the NI Rural Development Programme 2014 – 2020.
- To assist in the marketing and promotion of both National & EU funded economic development programmes and the Rural Development Strategy.
- To provide assistance and advice for prospective applicants under any relevant Council led Government & EU funded programme and the NI Rural Development Programme 2014 – 2020.
- To help develop ideas and bring forward projects to be considered for support and to explore opportunities for the creation of collaborative partnership links with other economic development / european funded programmes internally and externally to the Council.
- To undertake economic appraisals of project applications requesting grant expenditure.
- To provide oral and written reports regarding project applications at various forums, to include assessment panel meetings, Development Committee meetings and Lagan Rural Partnership Local Action Group Board Meetings.
- To provide detailed explanation regarding the terms and conditions of grant award with successful applicants under each relevant programme and to agree the contractual obligations of each letter of offer. To generate electronic and paper copies of the said letter of offer for issue and sign off.
- To liaise with successful applicants in receipt of funding from each relevant programme to verify and vouch related grant expenditure and with internal and external auditors to ensure accountability and transparency of expenditure.
- To undertake monitoring and evaluation requirements of all relevant programmes and regularly update and maintain monitoring data of the same via paper and electronic record systems.
- To undertake research to inform the development of projects and programmes of work.