Our client is looking for a Programme Manager. To provide oversight and management for all activity relating to the Housing Management Systems project. This is a large system and culture change project which will transform the way that the Housing function operates and the way that customers interact with Housing services.
The post holder will ensure that the project is completed within agreed time scales and budget. The post holder will lead and co-ordinate the project team; reporting to the Project Board and directly to the Project Sponsor, managing risks and issues in a proactive and timely manner.
Key Duties/Areas of Responsibility
- To ensure business change is achieved across the Housing Service through the implementation of a new Housing Management system and associated technologies to deliver the following outcomes
- Adherence to statutory and local policies, guidance and procedure
- Implementing a best practice solution aligned to the Design Principle
- Improved performance and performance monitoring
- Delivery of the new system to the timescales and within the project budget (both internal and supplier cost envelopes)
- Delivery in line with the contractual terms and conditions with proactive management of variance via escalation, change control and/ or available penalties within the terms
- Ensure that the project produces the required products within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
- Producing a project plan, identifying, securing and managing resources (within the project framework)