Procurement Support Officer needed in Chelmsford £9.95ph PAYE – Reference:RQ410020
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
The Procurement Support Officer will support the Procurement function in various aspects, including managing and fielding supplier queries, supporting market engagement events and providing contract administration. The Procurement Support Officer will also support the delivery of research and analysis which informs category plans and potential improvements to the management of suppliers and markets. The individual will seek opportunities to remove waste, implement technologies and automate processes within existing contractual restrictions. The role will provide support to the procurement team in managing our new Provider of Last Resort Service. This service provides carers to support care homes and individuals in crisis where they are unable to get other carer cover. As a coordinator you will make contact with the care home, support with getting key information regarding the requirement, contact the Providers of last resort and track all the care and support being provided.
• Support the Procurement function, including managing and fielding supplier queries, market engagement events and providing contract administration.
• Lead on the delivery and development of contract and supplier amendment and update processes including, contract novations, price uplifts and onboarding new suppliers to ECC, liaising with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
• Deliver robust research and analysis to support the team and ensure category plans are up to date and the management of suppliers and markets meet client needs.
• Deal effectively with supplier correspondence, ensuring that messaging is conducted in a fair, transparent and auditable manner.
• Support the delivery of low risk sourcing processes, ensuring compliance with the Council’s Procurement Policy and Procedures.
• Support the development, planning and delivery of improvement projects, ensuring effective stakeholder management and compliance with existing contractual requirements.
• Adopt a continuous improvement approach to systems and processes to support the development of best practice for wider department benefit.
• Support on reporting requirements with particular focus on performance management, risk management and corporate measures.
• Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Interim Public sector Contract Management Consultant needed in Hereford £401per day paye or £501per day umbrella ref 410434 Working full...Apply For This Job
Parking penalty charge assistants needed in London £10.85ph ref 412695 Working full time hours on a temporary basis. We...Apply For This Job