Organisational Development consultant needed in Surrey £25.69ph ref 12739
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
• Work alongside the organisation as a change agent to improve organisational performance and support the successful delivery of the people strategy and organisational priorities.
• Build trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels in order to influence management practice and behaviours and create a better employee experience.
• Analyse and diagnose complex issues and design strategic approaches and interventions to build employee engagement, capability and support transformational change.
• Communicate with impact, making complex things clear to enable a way forward in line with the people strategy and business need.
• Use professional expertise and business knowledge to make an impact e.g. change management, organisational design and employee engagement.
• Build a strong network with colleagues across HR&OD to develop coherent and cohesive approaches that enhance organisational performance and work collaboratively across and outside the organisation to support focused development and delivery.
• Role model consultancy skills and demonstrate best practice.