Operational Team Administrator needed in Cambridge £13.44 per hr PAYE – 5211383
• General administration to assist the Repairs Operations Manager and Supervisors within the Operations Team.
• Appointing jobs raised by Repairs when appointments can’t be found.
• Appointing jobs that require follow-on work.
• Managing the Out of Hours administration by completing tasks in AccuServ and raising any follow-on tasks as required. This may be urgent work requiring Operatives’ diaries to be checked for availability or liaising with other teams to see if staff members can be redeployed to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
• Raising jobs following Surveyors’ inspections.
• Maintain information systems and electronic files in a timely, accurate and concise manner.
• To ensure effective communication across the team and with customers.
• Assist the Voids and Lettings Teams during the period of time when homes are empty with associated administration.
• Maintain a positive, helpful, respectful approach to all aspects of the role including dealing with colleagues, responding to incidents and general communications.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.