- Lead the operational management of the Executive Support Team to ensure the provision of efficient, accurate and confidential executive support and co-ordination to the Strategic Executive Board (SEB) and where appropriate the wider senior management team.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of business relationships with customers, key stakeholder and partner agencies in line with excellent customer services standards.
- Maintain an effective governance framework (such as the Master Forward Plan) for the management and control of committee reports across SEB, liaising with Democratic Services.
- To support the Executive Support Manager in creating, delivering and maintaining a proactive front-line service to SEB and stakeholders.
- Lead key business change and business support activity on behalf of the Executive Support Manager.
- The postholder is a key member of the Executive Support Team and is expected to work flexibly and in a matrix way to ensure the provision of high-quality Executive support is always provided, enabling members of the Strategic Executive Board to function effectively and to provide a positive and efficient image. This may include financial, physical and employee resources.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant practical experience
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All of our roles are subject to pre-employment checks including right to work and references so please be prepared.
Due to the high volume of CVs that we receive, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always, however, hear from us if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.