We are looking for an experienced individual to provide training and support to users of the Mosaic system as part of our Training and Support Team.
Full time hours mainly remote working
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Delivering remote training courses to new and existing staff
• Providing 1:1 support via Teams
• Producing system documentation
• Supporting with roll out of new processes
• Providing information and advice both in person and via a helpdesk
• Developing and maintaining our Sharepoint site to support Mosaic Users.
Our team is based in Twickenham however the post is primarily home working , providing remote training and support for staff based in both Richmond and Wandsworth.
We are looking for someone hardworking, energetic, committed and passionate about supporting staff and developing better ways of working,
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.