IT Business Solutions Lead
It Business solutions lead needed in West london Ref 5099328
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
£450 - £470 per day LTD/Umbrella
Start date of 10th June at the latest.
As IT Business Solutions Lead, this role manages and leads a team of Applications Development, Support, Business Analysis, and Supplier Management staff, working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Day-to-day relationship management with service & product owners from the client Service area, as well as IT sponsors
- Manage and Lead a diverse, cross-functional team
- Opportunity Identification
- Detailed Requirements
- Solution Architecture
- Service Management, Support, and Reporting ·
- Budget management for the team and solutions in scope
specifically, the role involves:
- Driving business value through helping the business deliver & improve on technology solutions
- Partnering with the business to help optimise business performance using technology.
- Understanding business and user needs and creating product development roadmaps based on those.
- Ensuring the technology solutions for the client Service area to align with wider IT standards, policies and strategy
- Day-to-day operational responsibility for IT applications, suppliers, and budgets.
- Providing strong, authentic, and engaging leadership. Resolving conflict and disagreement. Leading workshops.
- Removing impediments that hold your team back. Helping the team make decisions. Promoting continuous improvement, clarity and empowerment.
- Performing as a valued member of the wider IT organisation, as a line-of-business expert and significant contributor to the success of the wider IT agenda.
- Championing quality, with technical standards, service management, agile quality management approaches.
- Creating transparency, clearly communicating and measuring schedule and progress. Monitoring resources and risks. Proactively planning, with corrective action.
- Creation and management of product delivery backlogs.
- Managing & collaborating with 3rd parties to ensure effective delivery, service level agreements being met, and implementing appropriate contract structures.
- Building community, through improving IT’s agile capability. Fostering Agile knowledge, the supporting community and tools across the organisation