ICT Service Desk Analyst needed in Worcester £11.50ph PAYE – Reference:RQ419441
Purpose of job:
To provide an effective, professional and customer focused ICT Service Desk service ensuring that all customer incidents, requests and queries are captured and progressed swiftly, focusing on first time fix when possible which meet customer needs and expectations as agreed in the corporate Service Level Agreement.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
• To record, categorise, monitor and resolve incidents and service requests to ensure that operational problems are resolved as quickly as possible, reducing their impact on service delivery.
• To provide help and guidance to users, including routine training in the normal usage of systems, products and services, to ensure systems are used effectively and efficiently and to maximise the Council’s return on its technology investments.
• To monitor the adoption of the information security, data protection and usage policies, reporting any breaches to ICT Services’ management, to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information assets.
• To manage the configuration of mobile phones including smartphones and to resolve any associated user issues.
• To ensure that all Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is captured and that the Service Desk System is updated appropriately to enable the ICT Service to make appropriate plans and to implement change management effectively.
• To ensure that the Software Asset Management system is updated appropriately with new and deleted hardware CIs to enable the ICT Services to be compliant with the licences of software.
• To perform any other duties relevant to the role as required
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Public Health Programme Manager (Covid-19) needed in Bedford £320.33 per day PAYE – Reference:5170522 To programme manage a range of...Apply For This Job
Senior Temporary Accommodation & Private Lettings Officer needed in Grays, Essex paying £21.27 per hr PAYE Ref: 421008 This role is...Apply For This Job