HR Co-ordinator needed in Watford £13-£16ph ref 5142341
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the department
- Deliver a professional and transformational HR service.
- Be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external customers, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
- Be the designated Client “specialist” on HR and payroll administration.
- Responsible for the day to day liaison person with the outsourced payroll provider.
- Responsible for ensuring the monthly payroll submission is completed correctly and on time.
- Be the secondary signatory with the Head of HR Operations for the monthly payroll.
- Be the first point of contact to internal and external customers.
- Be the lead liaison person for the HR/Payroll audit processes.
- Producing data for HR reporting on KPIs, ONS reports and various MI reports as required under the direction of the HRA Operations
- Processing invoices across the HR function, under the direction of the HRA Operations.