HR Change Manager
- Provide timely expert HR advice and development policy and reward matters relating to both case management and change implementation.
- Advise on queries relating to HR project functions and act as escalation points for HR Consultants / Directors for their queries.
- Support the Head of ER and working closely on advising and development of Policy and Rewards matters including servicing the clients with HR interventions across the organisation and when required the handling of high profile HR cases
- Collaborate with all the HRBP’s in the review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide KPI’s and project reports on ER/HR management data and trends.
- Advise Directorates Management Teams and managers relating to the Change Project in line with the HR service standards with particular emphasis on revising and development new policy and reward interventions.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant practical experience
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All of our roles are subject to pre-employment checks including right to work and references so please be prepared.
Due to the high volume of CVs that we receive, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always, however, hear from us if we are able to take your CV forward.