HR Advisor needed in Reigate, Ref 398561 Paying £15 - 18.69 per hr
You’ll support a HR Manager and two/three HR Business Partners (HRBPs) in providing the HR advisory service to managers and staff
1. Assist line managers in monitoring and utilisation of the sickness absence procedure
2. Assist the HR Manager & HRBPs to provide support and guidance to managers in all employee relations matters, including grievances, disciplinaries, ending fixed term contracts
3. Alongside other members of the HR team, continue to develop COVID-19 guidance and processes to assist managers and employees, enabling the Clieny to effectively provide BAU and COVID-19, and post COVID-19 / BAU services.
4. To advise and support managers on recruitment and selection options and processes
5. To assist in the creation of advertising vacancies, candidate correspondence and contractual documentation, with our two Business Support Officers
6. Support managers in effectively implementing organisational changes and realise savings from their people plans
7. To assist in the development and delivery of our Organisational Development Strategy, and subsequent programmes of work (including review of our approach to pay and benefits, Talent attraction, employee health and wellbeing ) as well as other HR-led projects.
9. To input into the review of contractual policies and procedures