Housing Regeneration Support Officer
The key role of this post is to assist the Housing Regeneration Team in day to day activities on its regeneration and in-fill new-build housing schemes, providing administration on projects and using IT and office systems.
Providing assistance in monitoring financial matters for the team, the role includes monitoring project spend and income, recharging for commissioned work and making payments.
Support is also required for our work with the developer partners on their projects, helping us when we consult with residents, and support Compulsory Purchase Orders for site assembly.
In summary the work includes:
- A range of administrative tasks to support project managers.
- Covering ‘phone calls and emails for project managers and being the first line of contact for the team..
- Organising and attending consultation events, including meetings, and exhibitions.
- Helping to prepare materials and publicity.
- Helping to prepare monitoring and other reports.
- Making orders and payments and monitoring our expenditure.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant practical experience
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All of our roles are subject to pre-employment checks including right to work and references so please be prepared.
Due to the high volume of CVs that we receive, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always, however, hear from us if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.