Homelessness Relief And Prevention Officer needed in Newbury £14.37ph PAYE – Reference:5181177
6 month contract
Flexible working with a requirement to be office based for a minimum of 2 days per week to assist with housing duty desk, homeless approaches and assessments on the day, telephone calls and emails.
Role will cover:
1. Providing comprehensive housing advice and assistance to prevent homelessness and to advise homeless households on suitable accommodation options or assist them to secure alternative accommodation.
2. Conducting housing needs assessment to assess what statutory duty (if any) is owed.
3. Make and issue relevant notifications and decisions under section 184 of the Housing Act
4. Assist in assessing housing applications and deciding on nominations and allocations of social housing.
5. Working in partnership with outside agencies, RP’s and other departments to resolve household housing problems.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Project Officer – Compliance and Fire Safety needed in Huddersfield paying £19.64per hr PAYE Ref:0004 EF1E / 1 This role...Apply For This Job