Homelessness Relief And Prevention Officer needed in Newbury £14.37ph PAYE – Reference:5166963
1. To provide comprehensive housing advice and assistance to prevent and relieve homelessness for all households in housing need
2. To conduct a housing needs assessment to determine what statutory duty (if any) is owed.
3. To Issue relevant notifications and decisions under section 184 of the Housing Act as amended by the Homelessness Reduction Act
4. To assist in assessing housing applications and deciding on nominations and allocations of social housing.
5. To work in partnership with outside agencies, RPs and other departments to resolve households housing problems.
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.