Environmental Health Practitioner needed in Hertford paying £19.14 per hr PAYE Ref: 415760
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
1. Carry out proactive and reactive activity for food hygiene, health & safety and environmental health licensing functions. Take action in accordance with council policies and procedures and initiate legal proceedings as necessary.
2. Respond to and action requests for service in respect of all aspects of Environmental Health, within target times and in accordance with council procedures. Initiate statutory action where necessary. Support other officers undertaking enforcement duties.
3. Carry out inspections of private sector housing and instigate any necessary action relating to HHSRS, overcrowding, multiple occupation and processing of housing grants.
4. Carry out investigations and controls in relation to infectious disease and food poisoning.
5. Examine planning applications, licenced premises applications and temporary event notifications and advise on their Environmental Health related implications and if appropriate, make recommendations for conditions.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Senior Communications & Engagement Officer needed in Sutton £264.28per day PAYE – Reference:RQ415016 This is working full time hours on...Apply For This Job