Diary Secretary And Mayoral Support Officer needed in Leeds £16.48ph PAYE – Reference:5174013
You will provide professional, expert strategic advice and support and enable the delivery of the manifesto pledges
Reporting into the Mayoral Support Manager, key responsibilities will include:
• Managing and controlling the clients diary, providing a high-level specialist, professional and confidential executive support service.
• Utilising knowledge of the priorities to manage enquiries from various internal and external stakeholders including Leaders, Councillors, Chief Executives, Senior Civil Servants and Ministers, and press/journalists in a highly professional, efficient, and timely manner.
• Commission and coordinate the production of reports, briefings, and other materials in close liaison with other officers within the Mayoral Office and wider departments.
• Providing a professional and confidential secretariat to senior political and officer meetings as needed.
• Managing the Mayor’s inbox and diary, including prioritisation, responding, delegating or drafting of responses on their behalf as necessary
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.