Deputy Operations Manager needed in North London paying £38,946k per annum Ref: 409943
This is working full time hours on a permanent basis
We are looking for an experienced, person centred, proactive, individual kind, friendly, talented and caring candidates to join and enhance our team of hard working, passionate and friendly staff.
The post holder will have an integral role in ensuring safe, high quality consistent frontline service delivery that is evidence based to meet residents needs. You will work closely with front line staff and operational colleagues, ensuring the provision of relevant supervision to staff.
The role of an Operation Deputy Manager is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of care to our residents and supporting our staff to continually improve the service and care provided.
As an Operational deputy manager, you will be involved in shaping and supporting individuals to build self-esteem and achieve their personal goals.
You will also be central to leading, managing and supervising a team of clinicians and Health Care Assistants to deliver person centred care.
You will work alongside the registered manager in managing the home and deputise in his absence.
You will ensure quality improvement and development, this will include producing and undertaking regular audits of all aspects of service delivery, collecting areas of best practice, driving and implementing required improvements, evaluating impact and providing quality assurance.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives.
These will cover the following areas:
• Person centred support planning
• Auditing and quality assurance
• Staff mentoring and people management What you will need to do the role successfully
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• Person centred approach.
• Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
• Great support planning skills.
• Good communications skills
• Experience in mentoring, training or supervising others
• Previous experience of leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment (Desirable)
• Good IT Skills
• Proven clinical nursing experience
• Sound knowledge of workings of the Care Quality Commission
• Experience of supporting adults with complex physical and mental health needs
• Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.