Customer Service Representative Welsh Speaking needed in Cardiff £10.21ph PAYE – Reference:RQ422458
1. To provide accurate, meaningful and consistent advice to customers, ensuring that they understand the action which will be taken.
2. To listen patiently, to empathise with the customer’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
3. To work with colleagues within the Contact Centre and other service areas to ensure the highest levels of first time call resolution and customer satisfaction.
4. To work with current and emerging technology to enhance customer contact services.
5. To ensure continuous improvement, initiating, facilitating and responding to change in a positive manner.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.