Customer Service Improvement Officer/Complaints needed £12.95ph PAYE – Reference:0004 6CBB / 1
– Dealing with complaints.
– Working hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm but can be flexible. Home working
– Candidate will be trained on systems etc
– No requirement to meet anyone face to face. Be dealt with over the phone or via teams.
– Equipment required.
– Ideally have Knowledge on complaints, good listening skills, good communication, confident.
– Interview will be held over teams.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Economy & Community Services Project Officer needed in Sittingbourne £15.23ph PAYE – Reference:RQ427849 To mange a wide variety of projects...Apply For This Job