Credit Controller needed East London paying £15.74 per hr PAYE Ref: 414406
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
1. To advise tenants and external support workers on the tenants’ rent obligations and how to pay rent at the application assessment and commencement of a tenancy. To attend sign-ups, make early contact and carry out settling in visits where necessary.
2. To be responsible for the collection of rental income and other housing related debts. To arrange for the production and distribution of regular rent statements to tenants.
3. To advise and take relevant action to prevent tenants falling into arrears by giving housing and welfare benefits and debt advice or referring to the appropriate agencies. Where necessary individually consider the needs of vulnerable residents and provide suitable arrangements for meeting their requirements.
4. To escalate cases through the arrears procedure after completing all necessary actions within agreed timescales. To manage caseload and ensure all individual cases are regularly monitored so that all court protocols and good practice is complied with.
5. To visit tenants who are in arrears or who require advice and support and/ or telephone tenants who are in arrears to successfully negotiate repayment plans. Regular outgoing calls and visits will be required each month as agreed with the Team Leader – Credit Control.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Homeless/Housing needs caseworker needed in Watford £17.22ph ref 5167177 Full time hours on a temporary basis. To assist in...Apply For This Job