Corporate Technical Accountant (Capital) needed in Harrow, £26.57ph – Reference:011944
• This post exists to support the Chief Accountant and includes the following:
• Preparing and maintaining the Asset Register, including asset valuations.
• Maintain the capital grants registers.
• To be responsible for the PFI and lease calculations
• To prepare a draft funding statement for the capital programme and to calculate and advise on Minimum Revenue Provision implications.
• To lead on the financial system implications for new initiatives and/or other technical accounting changes brought about by the Code of Practice, for example IFRS 16 and Infrastructure assets.
• To review tax implications of capital projects.
• To lead and/or participate in improvement projects or matrix management projects as directed, as part of the Division’s transformation and improvement agenda.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.