Compliance And Information Governance Advisor needed in Chicksands £15ph PAYE – Reference:5178902
Remote working due to COVID 19
• Process Freedom of Information/EIR and Subject Access/ Rights disclosure requests, within the statutory timeframe.
• Provide expert advice regarding the application of exceptions/ exemptions to disclosure and coordinate response.
• Appropriately redact information prior to disclosure
• Conduct information request Internal Reviews.
• Support with the maintenance of the Information Asset Register and Retention Schedule
• Assist with the preparation of Data Sharing and Data Handling Agreements
• Assist the Service with tasks associate with information legislation as appropriate.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Anti Social Behaviour Technical Support Officer needed in Bristol £10.62ph PAYE – Reference: 432957 The post holder provides confidential administrative...Apply For This Job
Based in Bedford and the rate is £15.00ph PAYE This is a full time temporary role. Employer Reference: 5178900 Our...Apply For This Job