Children’s service Management Information and systems officer needed in Ealing £26.60ph ref 4839
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
• To make a major contribution in defining and development of data and systems to meet the objectives of Children services
To provide comprehensive data/information for the development of the needs and business analysis for the Children services
• To make a major contribution to the ability to use data to drive strategies, projects, identify priorities and evaluate progress.
• Define and determine performance improvement within the service, with particular relevance to raising achievement
1. To be responsible for defining and developing data and systems and reporting arrangements for the Innovation Programme
2. To provide advice and support the Innovation Programme on all aspects of data and systems in order to meet the business, operational and project objectives
3. Ability to interpret business and operation requirements translate into technical and data specifications and solutions for the Innovation Programme
4. To provide high quality data, analysis, summaries for senior management, programme manager/s and other stakeholders within limited timescales
5. Assist in the planning and implementation of data and systems configurations.
6. Collection, interpretation and presentation, both verbally and in written form, to the Performance Management Board, project Boards and other forums, of data in relation council and service initiatives and projects.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
needed in Surrey £32.60ph ref 420633 Working 28.8 hours per week on a temporary basis. To provide interim effective leadership...Apply For This Job