Catering Assistant needed in Stoke Ref 5148569 Paying £8.72 per hr
- Assist in the preparation, production, heating and reheating of food for patients, staff and visitors.
- To produce items using basic cooking techniques e.g. porridge, breakfast items, soup, sandwich, salads.
- To pick, pack, decant food items in required pack sizes.
- To work in all areas of the catering department including freezers, fridges and cold rooms.
- To load and unload food, beverage trolleys maneuvering in a range of locations.
- Perform tasks wearing the correct uniform and protective clothing at all times.
- Maintaining food hygiene standards and records as required to comply with statutory obligations and HACCP.
- To clean all areas of the catering department and equipment, and undertake in line with the Daily Weekly Cleaning Schedules recording and signing off the required records using paper or electronic equipment.
- Wash up all items associated with the service using appropriate chemicals and equipment.