Business Services Officer needed in Matlock £8.91ph PAYE – Reference:5187042
This role will involve:
• Working in a fast paced office environment
• Electronic diary management
• High standard of word processing/typing
• Time management
• Ability to deal with people at all levels confidentially, sensitively and diplomatically
• Excellent communication skills both written & oral including listening
• Literacy & Numeracy skills
• Advanced word processing skills inc knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Applications
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.