Administrator needed in Hackney £15.74ph PAYE – Reference:RQ413482
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
duties will include but not limited to –
To set up and maintain systems and processes to enable the smooth running of the social work unit, ensuring that the work of the unit is co-ordinated and well organised.
2. To act as a first point of contact for enquiries to the unit, some of which may be complex and/or contentious, from other staff, members of the public, or other agencies. To answer queries where possible, and to take messages for members of the unit or direct the caller to another source of help.
3. To take phone calls or receive office visits from children and families known to the unit, dealing sensitively with families who may be in distress.
4. To ensure diaries and appointments for members of the unit are co-ordinated and accessible.
5. To organise meetings and arrange venues for members of the unit and maintain follow up and bring forward systems to alert members to forthcoming meetings and appointments.
6. To maintain systems of key statutory requirements for children as directed by the Consultant Social Worker, for example child protection visits, children’s reviews etc., ensuring that members of the unit are aware of due dates in advance. To service the weekly case planning meeting ensuring papers are prepared, relevant professionals are invited to specific case discussions, and accurate records are kept for each child discussed.
7. To take minutes of other professional meetings, some of which may be at other venues, including families’ homes.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.