Admin Assistant (Receptionist) needed in Bath £10.01ph PAYE – Reference:RQ418667
The primary purpose of this post is provide clerical support for the team/section.
1. Provide a typing service to include the drafting of simple letters, memos, and the production and distribution of reports.
2. Answer and deal with telephone calls to the team.
3. Provide information to and liaise with members of the public and other organisations in person, by email or on the telephone.
4. Undertake scanning, photocopying and faxing of documents as necessary.
5. Maintain stock levels of equipment and stationery and to attend to printing requirements and to deal with servicing and any problems associated with photocpiers and printers.
6. Receive and direct incoming mail/deliveries on behalf of the team and provide a postage service for outgoing mail.
7. Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date filing systems for the team/section, to ensure that an effective service is available to respond to queries and requests for files.
8. Maintain databases relevant to the work of the team.
9. Contribute as required towards the team’s effective day to day operations and to undertake other administrative tasks as and when required.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Children’s social care data and performance officer needed in Brixton £24.88ph ref 419436 Full time hours on a temporary basis....Apply For This Job
IT Technology Adoption Lead needed in Loughborough £15.15ph PAYE – Reference:010291 The IT Technology Adoption Lead will• Promote staff and...Apply For This Job